Skip to main content
Sample Social Media Posts
- The annual day of giving to support the St. Norbert Fund is coming up March 23. I’m giving – and I hope you will, too. Every gift will be matched, dollar-for-dollar, by a generous donor! #uKnightSNC
March 23 is A Day to uKnight
- A Day to uKnight is March 23. Step up and support the St. Norbert Fund and SNC students. Every gift will be matched, dollar-for-dollar. Let’s all pitch in and make it a great day! #uKnightSNC
March 23: All gifts to SNC will be matched
- I hope you’ll join me in supporting the St. Norbert Fund on March 23! Every gift we make will be matched, dollar-for-dollar, and directly supports financial aid for students. #uKnightSNC
A Day to uKnight March 23
- Let’s show the power of community on A Day to uKnight, March 23! Support financial aid for SNC students in a time of great need. All gifts will be matched! #uKnightSNC
Give to SNC on March 23
- Subject: March 23, every gift to SNC counts – twice
March 23 is St. Norbert College’s annual day of giving, when – thanks to a generous donor – every gift will be matched, dollar-for-dollar.
It’s an opportunity for all of us to step up and give to the St. Norbert Fund, the source of financial aid on which so many SNC students rely – particularly now, when the pandemic has taken an economic toll on so many.
Think about how much your time at SNC meant to you – and how your gift will make that experience possible for today’s students, and tomorrow’s. That’s why I’m giving, and I hope you’ll do the same.
Please make a gift on March 23, and remember – every gift will be matched, and you’ll double the good you do for the St. Norbert Fund – and SNC students!
Give at givingday.snc.edu on the big day.
- Subject: Can I count you in on March 23?
March 23 is SNC’s annual day of giving, and I’ll be one of the alumni supporting it, for three reasons:
First, I care about the cause. My time at St. Norbert was unforgettable, and I want others to share in my experience. Gifts on March 23 go to the St. Norbert Fund, which provides the financial aid that makes it possible for so many students to get an SNC education.
Second, all gifts on that day are going to be matched, dollar-for-dollar, by a generous donor. That means my gift will be doubled – and so will the good it does for students.
Finally, I know what today’s students and their families are going through. This pandemic is taking a terrible economic toll on many of them; in fact, in more than a few cases, it’s putting a St. Norbert education in jeopardy. I’m in a position to help – so I’m going to.
I do hope you’ll join me in making a gift, large or small, on March 23. It’s a wonderful opportunity to step up for our college and its students.
On March 23, make your gift at givingday.snc.edu.
- Subject: Be a difference-maker March 23
March 23 is the annual day of giving for the St. Norbert Fund – the primary source of financial ad for SNC students.
Your gift will make a difference – and it’s more critical now than ever.
Nearly every SNC student receives some form of financial aid, and much of that comes from the St. Norbert Fund. As the pandemic continues to rage, more and more students and families are falling deeper into economic crisis – to the point where a St. Norbert College education in jeopardy for many. They need our help.
On March 23, your gift will make an even bigger difference – because on that day only, every gift to the St. Norbert Fund will be matched, dollar-for-dollar, by a generous donor.
I’ll be giving on that day, and I hope you will, too. My time at St. Norbert was incredibly important in my life, and it’s an experience I want others to share. March 23 is my opportunity – and yours – to give a gift with maximum impact.
I do hope you’ll join me in making a gift, large or small. You can do it at givingday.snc.edu on March 23.